Friday, September 10, 2010

Question 1 :D

YAY!!!!

My first Question is out :D

Q1: Why is it that when I did the egg experiment( look att the link below), my egg did not beak the first time when I had presed the sides? But when I had did it again after looking at the "supposed" expected results, it broke. Is it because I did it wrongly the first time??

First time: Egg in palm(wrapped a tiny bit), pressed down hardly.

Second time : Egg in palm, pressed down with more force.

Link to the instructionsof this experiment:

3 comments:

  1. Link for the experiment:
    http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/experiment/00000023

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should not wrap the egg abit?Coz when you press then the force applied on the egg will be even? LOL.idk.I am toking rubbish. ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yar hor.....haha...Good point :D haha...thnax a lot :D

    ReplyDelete